Monday, June 9, 2008

A dog park in Shoreline?

This Thursday evening (June 12th, 7pm) there will be a "public presentation" concerning the recommendations of Shoreline's Off-Leash Dog Area Study Group. Find out which sites the group has identified and what their recommendations are.

I won't be able to make it to the meeting, but if you do go, please send me a note to let me know what happened and what was talked about. I'd love to be able to post something here about the results of the meeting. Thanks!

Where: The Shoreline Historical Museum
When: Thursday, June 12th at 7:00pm

For more info:
Contact Maureen Colaizzi at (206) 546-0232 or email mcolaizzi@ci.shoreline.wa.us

More info about this project is here: City of Shoreline

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reporting on this! Please post the results, if you hear them; I'd love to have a dog park in the area.

    ReplyDelete