Friday, August 1, 2008

Shoreline Public Schools now training school bus drivers

If you've ever wanted to learn to drive a school bus you'll be interested to know that Shoreline Public Schools is now training school bus drivers. For more info call 206-361-4270 or 206-361-4275. I wonder why there's two different numbers? Do they expect to be flooded with calls?


Picture yourself behind the wheel of one of these babies!


This banner is at 165th & 15th

Link to: Shoreline Schools Human Resources page

Are you now or have you ever been a school bus driver? If so, tell us about it in the comment section.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe in this economy, bus driver would be a pretty sweet job, and they do expect a lot of calls! I've seen parked buses in parking lots off Aurora, advertising for bus drivers.

    Seems like one of the harder jobs out there, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about applying last summer when I was job hunting, even though it's not in my field at all. I don't think I could operate one of those big things though!

    ReplyDelete